- Serials Librarian (Cataloger), Library of Congress, Washington DC, DC
- Serials Description Librarian, Duke University Libraries, Durham, NC
- Metadata Transformation Librarian, Duke University Libraries, Durham, NC
- Electronic Resources Management Librarians, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI
- Data Services Librarian, East Carolina University, Greenville, N.C.
- Reference and Scholarly Communication Librarian, University of Southern Indiana, Evansville, IN
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Missouri University of Science & Technology, Rolla, MO
Category Archives: !admin
The Assistant Director (AD) of the CIC Center for Library Initiatives (CLI) works closely with the Director of the CLI, CIC member library groups, and CIC colleagues to support the development, implementation and assessment of CLI action plans. Depending upon … Continue reading
The Triangle Research Libraries Network (TRLN), a consortial organization of Duke University, North Carolina Central University, North Carolina State University and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, seeks a creative, dynamic, and committed leader to marshal the financial, … Continue reading
The Society for Scholarly Publishing (SSP) seeks a dynamic full-time Executive Director (ED) to lead the Society into its next level of growth and service to membership. The ED will work in collaboration with the President, Executive Committee, Board of … Continue reading
East Central University seeks a Technical Services Librarian/Instructor (non-tenure track). Duties: responsible for cataloging, government documents, and systems; shared reference and instruction; faculty liaison and collection development in assigned subject areas; supervises one full-time staff member. For more information about … Continue reading
LAC Group seeks for immediate consideration, a Cataloger for a long term project in New Orleans, LA. This project provides cataloging services for a major academic institution.
Utah State University Libraries invites applications for the position of Electronic Collections Librarian. The successful candidate will join a friendly, innovative, and collaborative library team committed to open inquiry and excellent service in a popular, award-winning, high-tech library building. Reporting … Continue reading
We’re moving from the old site, http://jobs.nasig.org, and getting settled in our new home. Bookmark us here or subscribe to the RSS feed, https://nasigjobs.wordpress.com/feed/ We will maintain the old site for the next few months so you may refer back … Continue reading