The Triangle Research Libraries Network (TRLN), a consortial organization of Duke University, North Carolina Central University, North Carolina State University and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, seeks a creative, dynamic, and committed leader to marshal the financial, human, and information resources of its member libraries. The focus of TRLN is to build cooperative efforts to create a rich information environment that furthers the universities’ teaching, learning, research, and service missions.
The Executive Director:
- Leads the development of innovative programs supporting scholarly communication and research, teaching, learning, and service that promote the interests of the member institutions;
- Provides leadership and vision to a full range of collaborative programs;
- Supports the work of the consortial governing bodies;
- Works with program officers and governing bodies to set a strategic direction for the consortium;
- Manages the budget and leads the effort to seek external funding; and
- Promotes the network at the national, regional, and local levels.
For more information about the position and application procedures, visit: http://library.unc.edu/jobs/executive-director-for-triangle-research-libraries-network/