The Assistant Electronic Resources Acquisitions (AERA) Librarian is primarily responsible for managing contracted services with the University of Wisconsin System for the Shared Electronic Collection. Reporting to the Head, Acquisitions Department, the AERA Librarian will work closely with the Electronic Resources Acquisitions Librarian, other electronic resources support staff in the Department, and the UW System Administrative Program Manager in the coordination and provision of services. Principal duties include review and negotiation of license terms and pricing with vendors/publishers, management of resources for the SEC, facilitation of selection and assessment of SEC content, facilitation of the work of the Council of University of Wisconsin Libraries Collection Development Committee (CDC), and special projects with the SEC Management Committee.
- Assistant Electronic Resources Acquisitions Librarian – University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Metadata Specialist – LAC Group
- Head, Metadata Services Department – University of Maryland Libraries, College Park, MD
- Electronic Records Manager – Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI
- Coordinator of Acquistion and Discovery Services – Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI
- Government Information/Data Librarian – Florida Institute of Technology, Melbourne, FL
- Deputy Director, Operations and eLicensing – OhioLINK, Columbus, OH