LAC Group seeks a Serials and Acquisitions Librarian for a large legal organization in downtown Los Angeles. This full-time employment position will be responsible for the acquisition, receipt, invoicing, and claiming of collection materials including electronic resources. The Librarian will also be responsible for assisting with acquisitions and collection development decisions, and supervising the acquisition and payment processes.
- Supervise Acquisitions and Serials staff and make task assignments with regard to acquiring and receiving in the local Integrated Library System (ILS).
- Communicate directly with vendors and monitor statements and resolve issues.
- Maintain financial tracking of acquisitions of library materials. Monitor library material budget and oversee payment process.
- Manage claim procedures including coordinating and distributing claim notices
- Coordinate cancellation project and Federal Depository program.
- Other responsibilities and special projects (ex. used book sales) as needed.
For a list of qualifications and to apply, click here.