LAC Group is seeking an eResources Manager to support and administer a law firm’s library applications and intranet. This role will assist the Library Manager to identify, evaluate, test, and deploy legal research applications; and support and administer on-line research applications. This is a full-time, benefited, remote position that can be located anywhere in the USA.
- A professional librarian with an ALA-Accredited MLS, or equivalent;
- Database research experience such as Westlaw, PACER, IntelliConnect, BNA or RIA Checkpoint;
- Excellent oral and written skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills that demonstrate collaboration and teamwork; and demonstrated superior customer service skills;
- IT library experience, use of technology to provide solutions
For a list of job responsibilities and to apply, click here.