LAC Group seeks a qualified Serials Bindery Assistant to work at a major federal library in Washington, D.C. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of serials records and experience working with an Integrated Library System. Work must be performed on-site. This is a full-time (40 hours a week; Monday – Friday) benefited contract position.
- Pulling selected serials titles from the stacks
- Preparing serial units for shipment to bindery
- Preparing digital bindery tickets
- Creating and updating bibliographic item records and holdings summaries in ILS
- Quality review of all pre-bindable units
To view full job description and apply, visit: https://lac.gp/2CYofMF