Georgia Tech is currently recruiting for a Continuing Resources Librarian. This position will will plan, implement, and manage all aspects of the continuing resource lifecycle for serials in both print and electronic formats. This position is responsible for acquisitions, receipt and processing of print and electronic serials, holding maintenance and binding operations. The Librarian assumes a leadership role in support of workflows committed to acquiring, describing, and providing access to serials in all mediums and languages. For the full job description, please visit the Georgia Tech Library jobs page.
- Electronic Resources Librarian, UNC Greensboro, North Carolina
- Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian – Beeson Law Library, Samford University
- Associate Dean, Technical Services and Collection Management – Clemson Libraries
- Loyola University Chicago Health Sciences Library – Electronic Resources and Collections Librarian
- Head of Collections & Resource Management – Coastal Carolina University
- Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian – Samford University Cumberland School of Law
- Electronic Resources Librarian – Shenandoah University