Georgia Tech is currently recruiting for a Continuing Resources Librarian. This position will will plan, implement, and manage all aspects of the continuing resource lifecycle for serials in both print and electronic formats. This position is responsible for acquisitions, receipt and processing of print and electronic serials, holding maintenance and binding operations. The Librarian assumes a leadership role in support of workflows committed to acquiring, describing, and providing access to serials in all mediums and languages. For the full job description, please visit the Georgia Tech Library jobs page.
- Library Sales Manager, Modern Language Association, New York, NY
- Serials & Electronic Resources Acquisitions Librarian, Duke University Libraries, Durham, NC
- Library Sales Manager-International, Duke University Press, Durham, NC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, UAB Libraries, The University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL
- Head of Electronic Resources and Serials, Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA
- Humanities Librarian for Collection Management, University Libraries at Appalachian State University, Boone, NC
- Resource Acquisition Manager, University of Central Oklahoma’s Chambers Library, Edmond, OK