Electronic Resources and Serials Librarian
University Libraries, Reese Library, Summerville Campus
Reese Library of Augusta University invites applications for the position of Electronic Resources and Serials Librarian at the faculty rank of Librarian Instructor. Working under the direction of the Associate Director of Reese Library, this full-time, non-tenure track faculty position has the primary responsibility of managing daily operations related to licensing, negotiating, tracking, and providing access to e-resources and print serials within the broader context of the strategic plans and goals of the University Libraries as well as Augusta University.
• American Library Association (ALA)-accredited Master’s degree in Library Science.
• Experience with an integrated library system, particularly the acquisitions and cataloging modules; experience using spreadsheets.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral; strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively in an academic community.
• Experience procuring, licensing, and managing e-resources and print serials.
• Experience dealing with technical changes that may affect user access to e-resources.
• Supervisory experience.
• Experience in library instruction.
This position has faculty rank and status (non-tenure track). Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Generous benefits include a competitive health package, Tuition Assistance Program, campus wellness facilities, Perks at Work discount program, Teachers’ Retirement System, and other retirement options. Support for professional development is also available.
In order to be formally considered for employment at Augusta University, applications must be submitted electronically and must include a letter of interest, current curriculum vitae, and names of three professional references.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Please submit as one document at https://www.augusta.edu/hr/jobs/faculty/