Clemson University Libraries invites candidates for a tenure-track Scholarly Communications Librarian. The Scholarly Communications Librarian will collaborate closely with librarians, faculty, students, and other academic units to lead and facilitate efforts related to scholarly communications. The incumbent will support new models of research and scholarship by providing and managing innovative digital tools and publishing platforms for content creation, delivery, discovery, and analysis. This position also supports faculty and students in the areas of copyright and intellectual property. Library faculty are members of the academic community, with responsibilities in the areas of librarianship, scholarship, and service. The incumbent is accountable to the Head of Library Technology.
To apply, visit https://apply.interfolio.com/68501 . First consideration will go to applications completed by Monday, October 14, 2019.
- Cataloging and Metadata Librarian, San Francisco State University
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Assistant or Associate Professor, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Head, Collection Services Division at UC-Berkeley
- Electronic Resources Specialist at UCSF
- Cataloging and Metadata Librarian, Augusta University, Augusta, GA
- Assistant Professor / Electronic Resources Librarian, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS
- Science Reference Librarian, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, CA