Clemson University Libraries invites candidates for a tenure-track Scholarly Communications Librarian. The Scholarly Communications Librarian will collaborate closely with librarians, faculty, students, and other academic units to lead and facilitate efforts related to scholarly communications. The incumbent will support new models of research and scholarship by providing and managing innovative digital tools and publishing platforms for content creation, delivery, discovery, and analysis. This position also supports faculty and students in the areas of copyright and intellectual property. Library faculty are members of the academic community, with responsibilities in the areas of librarianship, scholarship, and service. The incumbent is accountable to the Head of Library Technology.
To apply, visit https://apply.interfolio.com/68501 . First consideration will go to applications completed by Monday, October 14, 2019.
- Electronic Resources Librarian, UNC Greensboro, North Carolina
- Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian – Beeson Law Library, Samford University
- Associate Dean, Technical Services and Collection Management – Clemson Libraries
- Loyola University Chicago Health Sciences Library – Electronic Resources and Collections Librarian
- Head of Collections & Resource Management – Coastal Carolina University
- Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian – Samford University Cumberland School of Law
- Electronic Resources Librarian – Shenandoah University