Kansas State University Libraries invite applications and nominations for an energetic, creative, and committed individual to serve in the position of Data Analyst for Content Development. Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, data analytics, statistics, or related field as well as one year of relevant experience required. Visit https://careers.k-state.edu/cw/en-us/job/508076/data-analyst-kstate-libraries for the full position announcement and instructions for applying.
- Associate University Librarian for Collections & Discovery, UConn, Storrs, Connecticut
- Systems and Discovery Services Librarian, University of California, Berkeley
- Electronic Resources Librarian, UNC Greensboro, North Carolina
- Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian – Beeson Law Library, Samford University
- Associate Dean, Technical Services and Collection Management – Clemson Libraries
- Loyola University Chicago Health Sciences Library – Electronic Resources and Collections Librarian
- Head of Collections & Resource Management – Coastal Carolina University