Kansas State University Libraries invite applications and nominations for an energetic, creative, and committed individual to serve in the position of Data Analyst for Content Development. Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, data analytics, statistics, or related field as well as one year of relevant experience required. Visit https://careers.k-state.edu/cw/en-us/job/508076/data-analyst-kstate-libraries for the full position announcement and instructions for applying.
- Metadata Librarian, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, NY
- Data Analyst, Kansas State University Libraries, KS
- Electronic Resources and Serials Librarian, Atlanta University Center, GA
- Digital and Preservation Archivist, Clemson University, SC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, UC Santa Cruz, CA
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
- Head of Bibliographic & Digital Services (Associate Librarian), SUNY Oneonta