Kansas State University Libraries invite applications and nominations for an energetic, creative, and committed individual to serve in the position of Data Analyst for Content Development. Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, data analytics, statistics, or related field as well as one year of relevant experience required. Visit https://careers.k-state.edu/cw/en-us/job/508076/data-analyst-kstate-libraries for the full position announcement and instructions for applying.
- Head of Collections & Resource Management – Coastal Carolina University
- Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian – Samford University Cumberland School of Law
- Electronic Resources Librarian – Shenandoah University
- Online Resources and Acquisitions Librarian – Drexel University Libraries
- Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian – Beeson Law Library
- Continuing Resources Librarian – Georgia Tech
- Technical Services Lead Librarian-Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory