Kansas State University Libraries invite applications and nominations for an energetic, creative, and committed individual to serve in the position of Data Analyst for Content Development. Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, data analytics, statistics, or related field as well as one year of relevant experience required. Visit https://careers.k-state.edu/cw/en-us/job/508076/data-analyst-kstate-libraries for the full position announcement and instructions for applying.
- Electronic Resources Specialist at UCSF
- Cataloging and Metadata Librarian, Augusta University, Augusta, GA
- Assistant Professor / Electronic Resources Librarian, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS
- Science Reference Librarian, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, CA
- Collections Analysis Librarian, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Scholarly Communication and Copyright Librarian – Kansas State University Libraries, Manhattan, KS
- Discovery & Metadata Librarian, University of Wyoming, Laramie, WY