The University Libraries at Appalachian State University seeks a proactive and creative Electronic Resources Librarian to join the Resource Acquisition and Management (RAM) team to support our electronic resources in the areas of troubleshooting, budget management, resource usage analysis, and license review. This position supervises two staff members in the Electronic Resources unit. This position reports to the RAM Coordinator (Head of Technical Services) and will work closely with the Lead Acquisitions Librarian. We seek to recruit and retain a talented and diverse faculty. Candidates who are members of underrepresented populations are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Data Analyst, Kansas State University Libraries, KS
- Electronic Resources and Serials Librarian, Atlanta University Center, GA
- Digital and Preservation Archivist, Clemson University, SC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, UC Santa Cruz, CA
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
- Head of Bibliographic & Digital Services (Associate Librarian), SUNY Oneonta
- Electronic Resources Librarian, University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT