The University Libraries at Appalachian State University seeks a proactive and creative Electronic Resources Librarian to join the Resource Acquisition and Management (RAM) team to support our electronic resources in the areas of troubleshooting, budget management, resource usage analysis, and license review. This position supervises two staff members in the Electronic Resources unit. This position reports to the RAM Coordinator (Head of Technical Services) and will work closely with the Lead Acquisitions Librarian. We seek to recruit and retain a talented and diverse faculty. Candidates who are members of underrepresented populations are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Electronic Resources Management Librarian, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Continuing Resources Metadata and Catalog Librarian, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT
- Electronic Resources Resident Librarian, Bates College, Lewiston, ME
- Data Services Librarian, Clemson University, Clemson, SC
- Head, Knowledge Access, New York University, New York, NY
- E-Resources Access Librarian, University of Colorado, Denver, CO
- Electronic & Digital Resources Cataloger, Getty Research Institute, Los Angeles, CA