The University Libraries at Appalachian State University seeks a proactive and creative Electronic Resources Librarian to join the Resource Acquisition and Management (RAM) team to support our electronic resources in the areas of troubleshooting, budget management, resource usage analysis, and license review. This position supervises two staff members in the Electronic Resources unit. This position reports to the RAM Coordinator (Head of Technical Services) and will work closely with the Lead Acquisitions Librarian. We seek to recruit and retain a talented and diverse faculty. Candidates who are members of underrepresented populations are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Acquisitions and E-Resources Librarian position at DePaul University in Chicago, Illinois
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, AZ
- Computer Systems/E-resources Librarian, LAC Group, Washington DC
- Data & eResources Librarian, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois
- Library Support Specialist (part-time), LAC Group, Columbus, OH
- Research Librarian I, American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees (AFSCME), Washington, DC