The University Libraries at Appalachian State University seeks a proactive and creative Electronic Resources Librarian to join the Resource Acquisition and Management (RAM) team to support our electronic resources in the areas of troubleshooting, budget management, resource usage analysis, and license review. This position supervises two staff members in the Electronic Resources unit. This position reports to the RAM Coordinator (Head of Technical Services) and will work closely with the Lead Acquisitions Librarian. We seek to recruit and retain a talented and diverse faculty. Candidates who are members of underrepresented populations are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Head of Collection Management Services, San Francisco State University, San Francisco, California
- Head, Scholarly Communications and Data Management, Boise State University,
- Electronic Resources Management Librarian at Duke University Libraries, Durham, NC
- AD for Discovery and Technology Services, East Carolina University, Greenville, NC
- Supervisory Librarian, Collection Development and Acquisitions Section, Technical Services Division, Library Operations, NLM
- Digital Content Management Librarian, Harvard Graduate School of Education, Cambridge, MA
- Full-Time Metadata and Cataloging Librarian Position: Federal Reserve Board, Washington D.C. (federal government position)