- Provides ongoing maintenance of databases to ensure continued access throughout the life cycle; checks search capabilities and website display; claims broken links or missing content; assists in annual renewals.
- Resolves database access problems. Provides technical support to users and responds to help desk requests.
- Collects COUNTER-compliant usage statistics for all licensed e-resources to support retention & renewal decisions and creation of annual ACRL and IPEDS reports; maintains detailed information on statistics access (links, passwords, contacts).
- Manages the Electronic Resources Management System (SerialsSolutions), including knowledge base management, overlap analysis, link resolver configuration, and URL customizations.
- American Library Association accredited Master’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an academic library, preferably e-resources experience
- Experience with the technical procedures of acquiring and maintaining library e-resources
- Excellent communication skills working with faculty, students, vendors, and colleagues
- Experience with an integrated library system (SirsiDynix Symphony preferred); discovery service (EDS preferred); link resolver (Serials Solutions preferred); and LibGuides
Starting date is September 4, 2018
Send letter & resume to: Lynn Parliman (email@example.com)