The responsibilities of the Electronic Resources Librarian are to provide ongoing maintenance of databases to ensure continued access and resolve database access problems. The Librarian will collect COUNTER-compliant usage statistics for all licensed electronic resources and creates annual reports; maintain detailed information on statistics access (links, passwords, contacts). The librarian also manages the Electronic Resources Management System (SerialsSolutions), including knowledge base management, overlap analysis, link resolver configuration, and URLs. This position also requires maintaining an awareness of emerging technologies, standards, and technical issues relating to electronic resources.
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Clemson University, Clemson, SC
- Head, Collection Development and Resource Access, Florida International University, Miami, FL
- Serials Acquisitions Specialist, UNC Charlotte, Charlotte, NC
- Discovery Services Librarian, SUNY Cortland, Cortland, NY
- Monographs Description Librarian, Duke University Libraries, Durham, NC
- Serials Bindery Assistant, Washington DC
- Head of Metadata & Discovery, University of Connecticut, CT