The responsibilities of the Electronic Resources Librarian are to provide ongoing maintenance of databases to ensure continued access and resolve database access problems. The Librarian will collect COUNTER-compliant usage statistics for all licensed electronic resources and creates annual reports; maintain detailed information on statistics access (links, passwords, contacts). The librarian also manages the Electronic Resources Management System (SerialsSolutions), including knowledge base management, overlap analysis, link resolver configuration, and URLs. This position also requires maintaining an awareness of emerging technologies, standards, and technical issues relating to electronic resources.
- Electronic Resources Management Librarian
- Catalog Metadata Librarian, Georgia Southern University, Statesboro, GA
- Head of Continuing Resources & Collection Maintenance, Columbia Law Library, NY
- Open and Sustainable Learning Coordinator, Virtual Library of Virginia (VIVA), VA
- Assessment and E-Resources Program Analyst, Virtual Library of Virginia (VIVA), VA
- James E. Walker Library, Chair (Collection Development and Management), Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro, TN – EXTENDED
- Preservation and Digitization Strategist, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH