The responsibilities of the Electronic Resources Librarian are to provide ongoing maintenance of databases to ensure continued access and resolve database access problems. The Librarian will collect COUNTER-compliant usage statistics for all licensed electronic resources and creates annual reports; maintain detailed information on statistics access (links, passwords, contacts). The librarian also manages the Electronic Resources Management System (SerialsSolutions), including knowledge base management, overlap analysis, link resolver configuration, and URLs. This position also requires maintaining an awareness of emerging technologies, standards, and technical issues relating to electronic resources.
- Electronic Resources Management Librarian, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Continuing Resources Metadata and Catalog Librarian, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT
- Electronic Resources Resident Librarian, Bates College, Lewiston, ME
- Data Services Librarian, Clemson University, Clemson, SC
- Head, Knowledge Access, New York University, New York, NY
- E-Resources Access Librarian, University of Colorado, Denver, CO
- Electronic & Digital Resources Cataloger, Getty Research Institute, Los Angeles, CA