The responsibilities of the Electronic Resources Librarian are to provide ongoing maintenance of databases to ensure continued access and resolve database access problems. The Librarian will collect COUNTER-compliant usage statistics for all licensed electronic resources and creates annual reports; maintain detailed information on statistics access (links, passwords, contacts). The librarian also manages the Electronic Resources Management System (SerialsSolutions), including knowledge base management, overlap analysis, link resolver configuration, and URLs. This position also requires maintaining an awareness of emerging technologies, standards, and technical issues relating to electronic resources.
- Electronic Resources and Scholarly Communications Librarian, Hilton M. Briggs Library, South Dakota State University
- Acquisitions Librarian, Washington, DC
- Head of Technical Services / Coordinator of Resource Acquisition and Management, Belk Library, Appalachian State University, Boone, North Carolina
- Electronic Resources and Collections Librarian, Loyola University Chicago Health Sciences Library, Maywood, IL
- Catalog Metadata Librarian, Zach S. Henderson Library, Georgia Southern University, Statesboro, GA
- Learning Technologies Librarian, Clemson University Libraries, Clemson, SC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, University of Colorado Health Sciences Library, Aurora, CO