Duke Kunshan University is seeking an Acquisition and Description Librarian. This position is responsible for technical services operations for the Duke Kunshan University (DKU) Library, including ordering and receiving, cataloging, e-resource management, and metadata creation. The librarian in this position ensures the efficiency and effectiveness of technical services workflows and operations, working collaboratively with other librarians and staff at DKU Library and the Duke University Libraries. The full job description can be found at https://dukekunshan.edu.cn/en/employment/acquisition-description-librarian.
- Director of Acquisitions and Metadata Services, Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, MI
- Cataloging & Metadata Librarian, Loyola Notre Dame Library, Baltimore, MD
- Assessment Coordinator, Adelphi University, Garden City, NY
- Academic Technology Librarian, The Citadel, Charleston, SC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY
- Cataloging Project Manager, Washington, D.C.
- Coordinator of Resource Acquisition and Management, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC