Duke Kunshan University is seeking an Acquisition and Description Librarian. This position is responsible for technical services operations for the Duke Kunshan University (DKU) Library, including ordering and receiving, cataloging, e-resource management, and metadata creation. The librarian in this position ensures the efficiency and effectiveness of technical services workflows and operations, working collaboratively with other librarians and staff at DKU Library and the Duke University Libraries. The full job description can be found at https://dukekunshan.edu.cn/en/employment/acquisition-description-librarian.
- Assistant Library Director II for Resource Acquisitions Resource & Collections Strategy Services, Wayne State University, Detroit MI
- Part-time E-Resources Bibliographic Control Assistant, DePaul University, Chicago IL
- Acquisition and Description Librarian, Duke Kunshan University (China)
- Electronic Resources Management Librarian, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI
- Cataloging & Metadata Librarian (Database Management Specialist), University of Miami Libraries, Coral Gables, FL
- Head of Acquisitions Services, Penn State University Libraries, University Park, PA
- Scholarly Communications Librarian, Florida Gulf Coast University Library, Fort Myers, FL