Duke Kunshan University is seeking an Acquisition and Description Librarian. This position is responsible for technical services operations for the Duke Kunshan University (DKU) Library, including ordering and receiving, cataloging, e-resource management, and metadata creation. The librarian in this position ensures the efficiency and effectiveness of technical services workflows and operations, working collaboratively with other librarians and staff at DKU Library and the Duke University Libraries. The full job description can be found at https://dukekunshan.edu.cn/en/employment/acquisition-description-librarian.
- Serials Bindery Assistant, LAC Federal, Washington, DC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS
- Technical Services Library Assistant , LibSource, New York, NY
- Electronic Resources and Collections Librarian, Loyola University Chicago Health Sciences Library, Chicago, IL
- Metadata Services Manager, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Resource Description Manager, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Electronic Resources/Collection Development Librarian, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, PA