Duke Kunshan University is seeking an Acquisition and Description Librarian. This position is responsible for technical services operations for the Duke Kunshan University (DKU) Library, including ordering and receiving, cataloging, e-resource management, and metadata creation. The librarian in this position ensures the efficiency and effectiveness of technical services workflows and operations, working collaboratively with other librarians and staff at DKU Library and the Duke University Libraries. The full job description can be found at https://dukekunshan.edu.cn/en/employment/acquisition-description-librarian.
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Clemson University, Clemson, SC
- Head, Collection Development and Resource Access, Florida International University, Miami, FL
- Serials Acquisitions Specialist, UNC Charlotte, Charlotte, NC
- Discovery Services Librarian, SUNY Cortland, Cortland, NY
- Monographs Description Librarian, Duke University Libraries, Durham, NC
- Serials Bindery Assistant, Washington DC
- Head of Metadata & Discovery, University of Connecticut, CT