The University of Miami Libraries seeks applications for an innovative and collaborative professional for the position of Cataloging & Metadata Librarian (Database Management Specialist). Reporting to the Head of Metadata & Discovery Services, this position will focus on the creation, maintenance, and enhancement of metadata across multiple discovery platforms and library systems. This position will provide resource discovery expertise across a variety of formats, ensure the quality of metadata and cataloging records in the resource discovery tools, develop new approaches to metadata processes, and consult with various stakeholders. The incumbent trains and supervises students and staff members related to cataloging and metadata maintenance activities and/or special projects. This position serves as a key resource in understanding and troubleshooting issues in the ILS focused on cataloging, resource management, and acquisitions-related issues.
- Access and Discovery Librarian Job, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Raleigh, NC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Fordham University, Bronx, NY
- Art and Design Librarian, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Part-Time Media Cataloger, LAC Group, Manhattan, New York NY
- Assistant Professor/Business Librarian, Mississippi State University, Starkville MS
- Digital Resources Librarian, University of Colorado Health Sciences Library, Aurora CO