The KSU Library System seeks a dynamic, collegial, flexible, experienced, and research-oriented librarian to further the promotion and outreach efforts related to scholarly communication. The successful candidate will have a keen interest in the extensive scholarly communications landscape including digital publishing and preservation, open access platforms, open educational resources, open data, copyright and related intellectual property issues. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are necessary as the librarian will be expected to play an active role in campus-wide and system-wide committees. This position may spend time working at either the Sturgis Library on the Kennesaw Campus, or the Johnson Library on the Marietta Campus.
- Serials Bindery Assistant, LAC Federal, Washington, DC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS
- Technical Services Library Assistant , LibSource, New York, NY
- Electronic Resources and Collections Librarian, Loyola University Chicago Health Sciences Library, Chicago, IL
- Metadata Services Manager, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Resource Description Manager, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Electronic Resources/Collection Development Librarian, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, PA