The KSU Library System seeks a dynamic, collegial, flexible, experienced, and research-oriented librarian to further the promotion and outreach efforts related to scholarly communication. The successful candidate will have a keen interest in the extensive scholarly communications landscape including digital publishing and preservation, open access platforms, open educational resources, open data, copyright and related intellectual property issues. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are necessary as the librarian will be expected to play an active role in campus-wide and system-wide committees. This position may spend time working at either the Sturgis Library on the Kennesaw Campus, or the Johnson Library on the Marietta Campus.
- Scholarly Communications Librarian, Kennesaw State University, Kennesaw, GA
- Electronic Resources Librarian, East Carolina University, Greenville, NC
- Content Management Analyst, Innovative Technologies, Inc., Chantilly, VA
- Temporary Project Librarian for Continuing Resources, Wheaton College, Wheaton, IL
- Electronic Resources Management Fellow, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Charlotte, NC
- Scholarly Communication Librarian, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO
- Electronic Resources and Discovery Services Librarian, Montana State University, Bozeman, MT