The KSU Library System seeks a dynamic, collegial, flexible, experienced, and research-oriented librarian to further the promotion and outreach efforts related to scholarly communication. The successful candidate will have a keen interest in the extensive scholarly communications landscape including digital publishing and preservation, open access platforms, open educational resources, open data, copyright and related intellectual property issues. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are necessary as the librarian will be expected to play an active role in campus-wide and system-wide committees. This position may spend time working at either the Sturgis Library on the Kennesaw Campus, or the Johnson Library on the Marietta Campus.
- Assistant Library Director II for Resource Acquisitions Resource & Collections Strategy Services, Wayne State University, Detroit MI
- Part-time E-Resources Bibliographic Control Assistant, DePaul University, Chicago IL
- Acquisition and Description Librarian, Duke Kunshan University (China)
- Electronic Resources Management Librarian, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI
- Cataloging & Metadata Librarian (Database Management Specialist), University of Miami Libraries, Coral Gables, FL
- Head of Acquisitions Services, Penn State University Libraries, University Park, PA
- Scholarly Communications Librarian, Florida Gulf Coast University Library, Fort Myers, FL