The KSU Library System seeks a dynamic, collegial, flexible, experienced, and research-oriented librarian to further the promotion and outreach efforts related to scholarly communication. The successful candidate will have a keen interest in the extensive scholarly communications landscape including digital publishing and preservation, open access platforms, open educational resources, open data, copyright and related intellectual property issues. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are necessary as the librarian will be expected to play an active role in campus-wide and system-wide committees. This position may spend time working at either the Sturgis Library on the Kennesaw Campus, or the Johnson Library on the Marietta Campus.
- Thesis-Dissertation Format Review Librarian, Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS
- Continuing Resources Librarian, Wheaton College, Wheaton, IL
- E-Resources & Serials Acquisitions Specialist, University of Colorado Boulder, Boulder, CO
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
- Assistant Professor / Discovery Services Librarian, University of Dayton Libraries, Dayton, OH
- Head of Discovery Services, University at Buffalo (SUNY) Libraries, Buffalo, NY
- Coordinator of Serials and Electronic Resources, University of North Carolina Wilmington, Wilmington, NC