The KSU Library System seeks a dynamic, collegial, flexible, experienced, and research-oriented librarian to further the promotion and outreach efforts related to scholarly communication. The successful candidate will have a keen interest in the extensive scholarly communications landscape including digital publishing and preservation, open access platforms, open educational resources, open data, copyright and related intellectual property issues. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are necessary as the librarian will be expected to play an active role in campus-wide and system-wide committees. This position may spend time working at either the Sturgis Library on the Kennesaw Campus, or the Johnson Library on the Marietta Campus.
- Serials Librarian (Cataloger), Library of Congress, Washington DC, DC
- Serials Description Librarian, Duke University Libraries, Durham, NC
- Metadata Transformation Librarian, Duke University Libraries, Durham, NC
- Electronic Resources Management Librarians, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI
- Data Services Librarian, East Carolina University, Greenville, N.C.
- Reference and Scholarly Communication Librarian, University of Southern Indiana, Evansville, IN
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Missouri University of Science & Technology, Rolla, MO