East Carolina University (ECU) seeks applicants for the position of Electronic Resources Librarian. The successful candidate will be a member of the Library’s Electronic Resources Department and will report to the Head of Electronic Resources. The person in this position will work closely with others in the Electronic Resources Department and the ECU Libraries to effectively manage the Libraries’ expanding electronic resource collections.
- Thesis-Dissertation Format Review Librarian, Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS
- Continuing Resources Librarian, Wheaton College, Wheaton, IL
- E-Resources & Serials Acquisitions Specialist, University of Colorado Boulder, Boulder, CO
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
- Assistant Professor / Discovery Services Librarian, University of Dayton Libraries, Dayton, OH
- Head of Discovery Services, University at Buffalo (SUNY) Libraries, Buffalo, NY
- Coordinator of Serials and Electronic Resources, University of North Carolina Wilmington, Wilmington, NC