East Carolina University (ECU) seeks applicants for the position of Electronic Resources Librarian. The successful candidate will be a member of the Library’s Electronic Resources Department and will report to the Head of Electronic Resources. The person in this position will work closely with others in the Electronic Resources Department and the ECU Libraries to effectively manage the Libraries’ expanding electronic resource collections.
- Scholarly Communications Librarian, Florida Gulf Coast University Library, Fort Myers, FL
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA
- Head of Metadata Services at the University of Toronto Libraries, Toronto, Ontario
- Librarian for Digital Impact & Innovation Gordon Library, Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI) , Worcester, MA
- Associate Director for Impact & Innovation Gordon Library, Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI), Worcester, MA
- Electronic Resources and Collections Librarian, Loyola University Chicago Health Sciences Library, Chicago, IL
- Electronic Resources Librarian and Cataloger, Utah State University Libraries, Logan, UT