East Carolina University (ECU) seeks applicants for the position of Electronic Resources Librarian. The successful candidate will be a member of the Library’s Electronic Resources Department and will report to the Head of Electronic Resources. The person in this position will work closely with others in the Electronic Resources Department and the ECU Libraries to effectively manage the Libraries’ expanding electronic resource collections.
- Scholarly Communications Librarian, Kennesaw State University, Kennesaw, GA
- Electronic Resources Librarian, East Carolina University, Greenville, NC
- Content Management Analyst, Innovative Technologies, Inc., Chantilly, VA
- Temporary Project Librarian for Continuing Resources, Wheaton College, Wheaton, IL
- Electronic Resources Management Fellow, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Charlotte, NC
- Scholarly Communication Librarian, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO
- Electronic Resources and Discovery Services Librarian, Montana State University, Bozeman, MT