Western Michigan University is seeking an innovative and service-oriented Electronic Resources Librarian. This librarian must possess the knowledge and expertise necessary to manage electronic collections and deliver services and resources appropriate to WMU’s Carnegie classification as a “research university with high research activity.” Playing a key role in the mission of WMU, This individual must employ collaborative approaches in the management and delivery of electronic resources. Please view position information at: https://www.wmujobs.org/applicants/jsp/shared/frameset/Frameset.jsp?time=1483535356324
- Academic Technology Librarian, The Citadel, Charleston, SC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY
- Cataloging Project Manager, Washington, D.C.
- Coordinator of Resource Acquisition and Management, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC
- Associate Dean of Libraries, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC
- Senior Data Analyst, JSTOR/ ITHAKA , Ann Arbor, MI.
- Cataloger, Beltsville, MD