The Loyola Notre Dame Library seeks an energetic and inquisitive librarian with experience in electronic resources to join our Acquisitions Unit. The Electronic Resources Librarian will manage the life cycle of electronic resources and work collaboratively with units throughout the Library to provide accurate access to electronic content. Under the supervision of the Acquisitions and Resource Management Librarian, the successful candidate will be a creative problem solver and proactively incorporate new and emerging practices and technology into the electronic resources environment. The Electronic Resources Librarian will be interested in continual learning and the application of expertise developed through work experience and professional development opportunities. The individual must have the ability to deal with change, ambiguity, and complex problems that occur in an academic library. The full job description is at www.loyola.edu/library/admin/ElectronicResourcesLibrarianLNDL2016.pdf.
- Head of Electronic Resources, Harvard, Cambridge, MA
- Scholarly Communication & Copyright Librarian, University of California, Berkeley, CA
- Lecturer – Library Faculty Fellow, Clemson University, Clemson, SC
- Global Digital Humanities Librarian, OSU, Columbus, OH
- Librarian for Cultural Diversity Inquiry, OSU, Columbus, OH
- Scholarly Communications and Copyright Services Librarian, Digital Initiatives, UBC Library, Vancouver, Canada
- E-Resources Technology Specialist, Princeton University Library, Princeton, NJ