The Loyola Notre Dame Library seeks an energetic and inquisitive librarian with experience in electronic resources to join our Acquisitions Unit. The Electronic Resources Librarian will manage the life cycle of electronic resources and work collaboratively with units throughout the Library to provide accurate access to electronic content. Under the supervision of the Acquisitions and Resource Management Librarian, the successful candidate will be a creative problem solver and proactively incorporate new and emerging practices and technology into the electronic resources environment. The Electronic Resources Librarian will be interested in continual learning and the application of expertise developed through work experience and professional development opportunities. The individual must have the ability to deal with change, ambiguity, and complex problems that occur in an academic library. The full job description is at www.loyola.edu/library/admin/ElectronicResourcesLibrarianLNDL2016.pdf.
- Electronic Resources/Collection Development Librarian, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, PA
- Acquisitions and Discovery Cohort, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Licensing & Copyright Librarian, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
- Acquisitions and Cataloging Librarian , Copley Library, University of San Diego, CA
- Discovery & Library Analytics Librarian, Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, PA
- Head of Licensing & Acquisitions, University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT
- Business Librarian, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH