The Loyola Notre Dame Library seeks an energetic and inquisitive librarian with experience in electronic resources to join our Acquisitions Unit. The Electronic Resources Librarian will manage the life cycle of electronic resources and work collaboratively with units throughout the Library to provide accurate access to electronic content. Under the supervision of the Acquisitions and Resource Management Librarian, the successful candidate will be a creative problem solver and proactively incorporate new and emerging practices and technology into the electronic resources environment. The Electronic Resources Librarian will be interested in continual learning and the application of expertise developed through work experience and professional development opportunities. The individual must have the ability to deal with change, ambiguity, and complex problems that occur in an academic library. The full job description is at www.loyola.edu/library/admin/ElectronicResourcesLibrarianLNDL2016.pdf.
- Director of Acquisitions and Metadata Services, Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, MI
- Cataloging & Metadata Librarian, Loyola Notre Dame Library, Baltimore, MD
- Assessment Coordinator, Adelphi University, Garden City, NY
- Academic Technology Librarian, The Citadel, Charleston, SC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY
- Cataloging Project Manager, Washington, D.C.
- Coordinator of Resource Acquisition and Management, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC