The Loyola Notre Dame Library seeks an energetic and inquisitive librarian with experience in electronic resources to join our Acquisitions Unit. The Electronic Resources Librarian will manage the life cycle of electronic resources and work collaboratively with units throughout the Library to provide accurate access to electronic content. Under the supervision of the Acquisitions and Resource Management Librarian, the successful candidate will be a creative problem solver and proactively incorporate new and emerging practices and technology into the electronic resources environment. The Electronic Resources Librarian will be interested in continual learning and the application of expertise developed through work experience and professional development opportunities. The individual must have the ability to deal with change, ambiguity, and complex problems that occur in an academic library. The full job description is at www.loyola.edu/library/admin/ElectronicResourcesLibrarianLNDL2016.pdf.
- Health Sciences and Scholarly Communications Librarian, University of Prince Edward Island, Prince Edward Island,Canada
- Serials Librarian (Cataloger), Library of Congress, Washington DC, DC
- Serials Description Librarian, Duke University Libraries, Durham, NC
- Metadata Transformation Librarian, Duke University Libraries, Durham, NC
- Electronic Resources Management Librarians, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI
- Data Services Librarian, East Carolina University, Greenville, N.C.
- Reference and Scholarly Communication Librarian, University of Southern Indiana, Evansville, IN