The Loyola Notre Dame Library seeks an energetic and inquisitive librarian with experience in electronic resources to join our Acquisitions Unit. The Electronic Resources Librarian will manage the life cycle of electronic resources and work collaboratively with units throughout the Library to provide accurate access to electronic content. Under the supervision of the Acquisitions and Resource Management Librarian, the successful candidate will be a creative problem solver and proactively incorporate new and emerging practices and technology into the electronic resources environment. The Electronic Resources Librarian will be interested in continual learning and the application of expertise developed through work experience and professional development opportunities. The individual must have the ability to deal with change, ambiguity, and complex problems that occur in an academic library. The full job description is at www.loyola.edu/library/admin/ElectronicResourcesLibrarianLNDL2016.pdf.
- Thesis-Dissertation Format Review Librarian, Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS
- Continuing Resources Librarian, Wheaton College, Wheaton, IL
- E-Resources & Serials Acquisitions Specialist, University of Colorado Boulder, Boulder, CO
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
- Assistant Professor / Discovery Services Librarian, University of Dayton Libraries, Dayton, OH
- Head of Discovery Services, University at Buffalo (SUNY) Libraries, Buffalo, NY
- Coordinator of Serials and Electronic Resources, University of North Carolina Wilmington, Wilmington, NC