The University of South Carolina Libraries seeks an energetic, forward thinking Electronic Resource and Serials Librarian to provide leadership and expertise in acquiring and managing the Libraries’ print and electronic resources collection. The Electronic Resources and Serials Librarian provides leadership for all aspects of the serial lifecycle, including coordination of the purchasing, licensing, access, and maintenance for the Libraries’ continuing firm order, package, and database resources. Reporting to the Head of Acquisitions, this position works collaboratively with other staff including collection development, serial acquisitions, departmental liaisons, reference, information technology, and cataloging. The Electronic Resources and Serials Librarian actively participates in the intellectual life and administrative activities of the library and the university, and maintains a record of professional contributions.
- Head of Electronic Resources, Harvard, Cambridge, MA
- Scholarly Communication & Copyright Librarian, University of California, Berkeley, CA
- Lecturer – Library Faculty Fellow, Clemson University, Clemson, SC
- Global Digital Humanities Librarian, OSU, Columbus, OH
- Librarian for Cultural Diversity Inquiry, OSU, Columbus, OH
- Scholarly Communications and Copyright Services Librarian, Digital Initiatives, UBC Library, Vancouver, Canada
- E-Resources Technology Specialist, Princeton University Library, Princeton, NJ