The University of South Carolina Libraries seeks an energetic, forward thinking Electronic Resource and Serials Librarian to provide leadership and expertise in acquiring and managing the Libraries’ print and electronic resources collection. The Electronic Resources and Serials Librarian provides leadership for all aspects of the serial lifecycle, including coordination of the purchasing, licensing, access, and maintenance for the Libraries’ continuing firm order, package, and database resources. Reporting to the Head of Acquisitions, this position works collaboratively with other staff including collection development, serial acquisitions, departmental liaisons, reference, information technology, and cataloging. The Electronic Resources and Serials Librarian actively participates in the intellectual life and administrative activities of the library and the university, and maintains a record of professional contributions.
- Electronic Resources Management Librarian, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI
- Cataloging & Metadata Librarian (Database Management Specialist), University of Miami Libraries, Coral Gables, FL
- Head of Acquisitions Services, Penn State University Libraries, University Park, PA
- Scholarly Communications Librarian, Florida Gulf Coast University Library, Fort Myers, FL
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA
- Head of Metadata Services at the University of Toronto Libraries, Toronto, Ontario
- Librarian for Digital Impact & Innovation Gordon Library, Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI) , Worcester, MA