The University of South Carolina Libraries seeks an energetic, forward thinking Electronic Resource and Serials Librarian to provide leadership and expertise in acquiring and managing the Libraries’ print and electronic resources collection. The Electronic Resources and Serials Librarian provides leadership for all aspects of the serial lifecycle, including coordination of the purchasing, licensing, access, and maintenance for the Libraries’ continuing firm order, package, and database resources. Reporting to the Head of Acquisitions, this position works collaboratively with other staff including collection development, serial acquisitions, departmental liaisons, reference, information technology, and cataloging. The Electronic Resources and Serials Librarian actively participates in the intellectual life and administrative activities of the library and the university, and maintains a record of professional contributions.
- Serials Bindery Assistant, LAC Federal, Washington, DC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS
- Technical Services Library Assistant , LibSource, New York, NY
- Electronic Resources and Collections Librarian, Loyola University Chicago Health Sciences Library, Chicago, IL
- Metadata Services Manager, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Resource Description Manager, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Electronic Resources/Collection Development Librarian, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, PA