Queens College Library/CUNY seeks an E-Resources Librarian. The E-Resources Librarian effectively coordinates and leads e-resources activities which include management, budgeting, policy development, statistical and qualitative reporting and improvement in a high-tech multi-disciplinary library. Works collaboratively to advance the Libraries’ teaching and learning activities in support of Queens College’s curriculum, through the effective integration of e-resources into the website of the Queens College Libraries, and the promotion of the effective use of e-resources to all college users.
Closing date: 7/19/2016.
For more information and to apply:
- Visit http://www.cuny.edu/employment.html
- Click “Search job postings”
- Click on “More options to search for CUNY jobs”
- Search by Job Opening ID number 14955
- Click on the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions.
To be considered for the position, an applicant must submit a completed application as a single document through CUNYfirst. A completed application consists of:
- Cover letter addressing your ability in meeting the preferred qualifications
- Contact information for three (3) professional references