The Scripps Research Institute is currently seeking an Instruction & Research Librarian to plan, organize, and coordinate campus-wide library instruction services; orientation, database use instruction/training for the graduate program; database administration; and special projects. Serve as subject specialist to scientific community in their use of library databases and resources. Act as lead resource and Compliance Officer for NIH Public Access Policy compliance and Endnote. Assist with tracking budget allocations appropriate for said resources and programs. For the list of the job duties and to submit your application for consideration please visit the TSRI website at: https://careers.scripps.edu
- Academic Technology Librarian, The Citadel, Charleston, SC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY
- Cataloging Project Manager, Washington, D.C.
- Coordinator of Resource Acquisition and Management, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC
- Associate Dean of Libraries, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC
- Senior Data Analyst, JSTOR/ ITHAKA , Ann Arbor, MI.
- Cataloger, Beltsville, MD