The Metadata & Reference Librarian provides leadership to the strategic and technical practice of metadata to the digital, physical and virtual collections of the Library, Special Collections and Archives while also serving as a member of the reference and instructional services team. The successful candidate will be able to establish rapport and work collaboratively with library colleagues and constituents across campus.
- Director of Acquisitions and Metadata Services, Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, MI
- Cataloging & Metadata Librarian, Loyola Notre Dame Library, Baltimore, MD
- Assessment Coordinator, Adelphi University, Garden City, NY
- Academic Technology Librarian, The Citadel, Charleston, SC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY
- Cataloging Project Manager, Washington, D.C.
- Coordinator of Resource Acquisition and Management, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC