The Metadata & Reference Librarian provides leadership to the strategic and technical practice of metadata to the digital, physical and virtual collections of the Library, Special Collections and Archives while also serving as a member of the reference and instructional services team. The successful candidate will be able to establish rapport and work collaboratively with library colleagues and constituents across campus.
- Electronic Resources Librarian, UNC Greensboro, North Carolina
- Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian – Beeson Law Library, Samford University
- Associate Dean, Technical Services and Collection Management – Clemson Libraries
- Loyola University Chicago Health Sciences Library – Electronic Resources and Collections Librarian
- Head of Collections & Resource Management – Coastal Carolina University
- Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian – Samford University Cumberland School of Law
- Electronic Resources Librarian – Shenandoah University