The Metadata & Reference Librarian provides leadership to the strategic and technical practice of metadata to the digital, physical and virtual collections of the Library, Special Collections and Archives while also serving as a member of the reference and instructional services team. The successful candidate will be able to establish rapport and work collaboratively with library colleagues and constituents across campus.
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Clemson University, Clemson, SC
- Head, Collection Development and Resource Access, Florida International University, Miami, FL
- Serials Acquisitions Specialist, UNC Charlotte, Charlotte, NC
- Discovery Services Librarian, SUNY Cortland, Cortland, NY
- Monographs Description Librarian, Duke University Libraries, Durham, NC
- Serials Bindery Assistant, Washington DC
- Head of Metadata & Discovery, University of Connecticut, CT