The Metadata & Reference Librarian provides leadership to the strategic and technical practice of metadata to the digital, physical and virtual collections of the Library, Special Collections and Archives while also serving as a member of the reference and instructional services team. The successful candidate will be able to establish rapport and work collaboratively with library colleagues and constituents across campus.
- Head of Electronic Resources, Harvard, Cambridge, MA
- Scholarly Communication & Copyright Librarian, University of California, Berkeley, CA
- Lecturer – Library Faculty Fellow, Clemson University, Clemson, SC
- Global Digital Humanities Librarian, OSU, Columbus, OH
- Librarian for Cultural Diversity Inquiry, OSU, Columbus, OH
- Scholarly Communications and Copyright Services Librarian, Digital Initiatives, UBC Library, Vancouver, Canada
- E-Resources Technology Specialist, Princeton University Library, Princeton, NJ