The Metadata & Reference Librarian provides leadership to the strategic and technical practice of metadata to the digital, physical and virtual collections of the Library, Special Collections and Archives while also serving as a member of the reference and instructional services team. The successful candidate will be able to establish rapport and work collaboratively with library colleagues and constituents across campus.
- Cataloging and Metadata Librarian, San Francisco State University
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Assistant or Associate Professor, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Head, Collection Services Division at UC-Berkeley
- Electronic Resources Specialist at UCSF
- Cataloging and Metadata Librarian, Augusta University, Augusta, GA
- Assistant Professor / Electronic Resources Librarian, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS
- Science Reference Librarian, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, CA