Copy Cataloging Manager
Kansas State University Libraries invites nominations and applications for the position of Copy Cataloging Manager. This position will provide leadership for copy cataloging operations and directly supervise up to 4 copy catalogers. Master’s degree from an ALA-accredited program and minimum 2 years cataloging experience in advanced copy cataloging or original cataloging required. Priority screening of applications begins February 26, 2016. Visit http://www.lib.k-state.edu/jobs to learn more. Kansas State University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Kansas State University encourages diversity among its employees. Background check required.
- Director of Acquisitions and Metadata Services, Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, MI
- Cataloging & Metadata Librarian, Loyola Notre Dame Library, Baltimore, MD
- Assessment Coordinator, Adelphi University, Garden City, NY
- Academic Technology Librarian, The Citadel, Charleston, SC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY
- Cataloging Project Manager, Washington, D.C.
- Coordinator of Resource Acquisition and Management, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC