Copy Cataloging Manager
Kansas State University Libraries invites nominations and applications for the position of Copy Cataloging Manager. This position will provide leadership for copy cataloging operations and directly supervise up to 4 copy catalogers. Master’s degree from an ALA-accredited program and minimum 2 years cataloging experience in advanced copy cataloging or original cataloging required. Priority screening of applications begins February 26, 2016. Visit http://www.lib.k-state.edu/jobs to learn more. Kansas State University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Kansas State University encourages diversity among its employees. Background check required.
- Serials Librarian (Cataloger), Library of Congress, Washington DC, DC
- Serials Description Librarian, Duke University Libraries, Durham, NC
- Metadata Transformation Librarian, Duke University Libraries, Durham, NC
- Electronic Resources Management Librarians, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI
- Data Services Librarian, East Carolina University, Greenville, N.C.
- Reference and Scholarly Communication Librarian, University of Southern Indiana, Evansville, IN
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Missouri University of Science & Technology, Rolla, MO