The Stan Getz Music Library’s mission is to equip Berklee students to be self-sufficient, life-long learners with the information skills needed to forge successful musical careers in today’s knowledge-driven, global society. We seek an energetic, creative new team member to provide leadership in the utilization of Library content resources and information services in Berklee’s online learning platform (currently Moodle). This new position will require strong collaboration skills and a proven ability to embrace innovative and experimental approaches. Also required is a solid understanding of the available tools, technologies and best practices with regard to embedding library resources in online courseware and successfully deploying virtual reference services. In collaboration with other members of the Library staff, this position will also lead and coordinate the in-person information literacy instruction and contribute to the in-library reference services.
- Serials Acquisitions Specialist, UNC Charlotte, Charlotte, NC
- Discovery Services Librarian, SUNY Cortland, Cortland, NY
- Monographs Description Librarian, Duke University Libraries, Durham, NC
- Serials Bindery Assistant, Washington DC
- Head of Metadata & Discovery, University of Connecticut, CT
- Associate Director of Reese Library and Associate Professor, Augusta, Georgia
- Head of Budget, Acquisitions and Discovery Services, University of Richmond, Richmond, VA