The Stan Getz Music Library’s mission is to equip Berklee students to be self-sufficient, life-long learners with the information skills needed to forge successful musical careers in today’s knowledge-driven, global society. We seek an energetic, creative new team member to provide leadership in the utilization of Library content resources and information services in Berklee’s online learning platform (currently Moodle). This new position will require strong collaboration skills and a proven ability to embrace innovative and experimental approaches. Also required is a solid understanding of the available tools, technologies and best practices with regard to embedding library resources in online courseware and successfully deploying virtual reference services. In collaboration with other members of the Library staff, this position will also lead and coordinate the in-person information literacy instruction and contribute to the in-library reference services.
- Director of Acquisitions and Metadata Services, Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, MI
- Cataloging & Metadata Librarian, Loyola Notre Dame Library, Baltimore, MD
- Assessment Coordinator, Adelphi University, Garden City, NY
- Academic Technology Librarian, The Citadel, Charleston, SC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY
- Cataloging Project Manager, Washington, D.C.
- Coordinator of Resource Acquisition and Management, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC