The Stan Getz Music Library’s mission is to equip Berklee students to be self-sufficient, life-long learners with the information skills needed to forge successful musical careers in today’s knowledge-driven, global society. We seek an energetic, creative new team member to provide leadership in the utilization of Library content resources and information services in Berklee’s online learning platform (currently Moodle). This new position will require strong collaboration skills and a proven ability to embrace innovative and experimental approaches. Also required is a solid understanding of the available tools, technologies and best practices with regard to embedding library resources in online courseware and successfully deploying virtual reference services. In collaboration with other members of the Library staff, this position will also lead and coordinate the in-person information literacy instruction and contribute to the in-library reference services.
- Head of Electronic Resources, Harvard, Cambridge, MA
- Scholarly Communication & Copyright Librarian, University of California, Berkeley, CA
- Lecturer – Library Faculty Fellow, Clemson University, Clemson, SC
- Global Digital Humanities Librarian, OSU, Columbus, OH
- Librarian for Cultural Diversity Inquiry, OSU, Columbus, OH
- Scholarly Communications and Copyright Services Librarian, Digital Initiatives, UBC Library, Vancouver, Canada
- E-Resources Technology Specialist, Princeton University Library, Princeton, NJ