The University of California, Berkeley invites applicants for the position of Electronic Resources Librarian (ERL). Reporting to the Head of the Acquisitions Department, the successful applicant will have a thorough understanding of and experience with licensing and supporting access to electronic resources. The ERL will manage key e-resource information systems and will be responsible for the production and dissemination of statistics related to resource (both print and electronic) acquisition, licensing and usage. For more information, pl. visit the posting: https://aprecruit.berkeley.edu/apply/JPF00775
- Health Sciences and Scholarly Communications Librarian, University of Prince Edward Island, Prince Edward Island,Canada
- Serials Librarian (Cataloger), Library of Congress, Washington DC, DC
- Serials Description Librarian, Duke University Libraries, Durham, NC
- Metadata Transformation Librarian, Duke University Libraries, Durham, NC
- Electronic Resources Management Librarians, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI
- Data Services Librarian, East Carolina University, Greenville, N.C.
- Reference and Scholarly Communication Librarian, University of Southern Indiana, Evansville, IN