The University of California, Berkeley invites applicants for the position of Electronic Resources Librarian (ERL). Reporting to the Head of the Acquisitions Department, the successful applicant will have a thorough understanding of and experience with licensing and supporting access to electronic resources. The ERL will manage key e-resource information systems and will be responsible for the production and dissemination of statistics related to resource (both print and electronic) acquisition, licensing and usage. For more information, pl. visit the posting: https://aprecruit.berkeley.edu/apply/JPF00775
- Director of Acquisitions and Metadata Services, Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, MI
- Cataloging & Metadata Librarian, Loyola Notre Dame Library, Baltimore, MD
- Assessment Coordinator, Adelphi University, Garden City, NY
- Academic Technology Librarian, The Citadel, Charleston, SC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY
- Cataloging Project Manager, Washington, D.C.
- Coordinator of Resource Acquisition and Management, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC