St. Edward’s University is looking for a collaborative, innovative, and knowledgeable person to become our new Acquisitions and Metadata Librarian. Manage a robust acquisitions program and implement metadata and processing activities for monographic library resources for a dynamic liberal arts university in Austin, Texas. This full time position reports to the library director. The position is currently available and review of applications begins immediately. For more information, please visit the posting:
- Cataloging & Metadata Librarian, Loyola Notre Dame Library, Baltimore, MD
- Assessment Coordinator, Adelphi University, Garden City, NY
- Academic Technology Librarian, The Citadel, Charleston, SC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY
- Cataloging Project Manager, Washington, D.C.
- Coordinator of Resource Acquisition and Management, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC
- Associate Dean of Libraries, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC