St. Edward’s University is looking for a collaborative, innovative, and knowledgeable person to become our new Acquisitions and Metadata Librarian. Manage a robust acquisitions program and implement metadata and processing activities for monographic library resources for a dynamic liberal arts university in Austin, Texas. This full time position reports to the library director. The position is currently available and review of applications begins immediately. For more information, please visit the posting:
- Serials Librarian (Cataloger), Library of Congress, Washington DC, DC
- Serials Description Librarian, Duke University Libraries, Durham, NC
- Metadata Transformation Librarian, Duke University Libraries, Durham, NC
- Electronic Resources Management Librarians, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI
- Data Services Librarian, East Carolina University, Greenville, N.C.
- Reference and Scholarly Communication Librarian, University of Southern Indiana, Evansville, IN
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Missouri University of Science & Technology, Rolla, MO