Central Washington University in Ellensburg, WA invites applications for an Electronic Resources Librarian, assistant professor, tenure-track faculty position. This position requires a Master’s degree in library science from an ALA-accredited institution or equivalent; two years’ professional experience working with electronic resources or three years’ pre-professional experience in serials and/or electronic resources; experience negotiating licensing agreements, troubleshooting electronic resources issues, working with vendors and users to remedy contract discrepancies, and licensing data sets; budgeting and supervisory experience; and experience working in a team environment. Responsibilities of this position include a component of teaching/instruction. Salary DOE. Screening will begin on 2/9. For more information & to apply online, go to https://jobs.cwu.edu/postings/8775. Materials to be submitted include a letter of interest, curriculum vitae, academic transcripts, and reference contacts. CWU is an AA/EEO/Title IV/Section 503/VEVRAA institution.
- Metadata Librarian, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Libraries, Chapel Hill, NC
- Scholarly Communications Librarian, Central Washington University, Ellensburg, WA
- Health Sciences and Scholarly Communications Librarian, University of Prince Edward Island, Prince Edward Island,Canada
- Serials Librarian (Cataloger), Library of Congress, Washington DC, DC
- Serials Description Librarian, Duke University Libraries, Durham, NC
- Metadata Transformation Librarian, Duke University Libraries, Durham, NC
- Electronic Resources Management Librarians, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI