Central Washington University in Ellensburg, WA invites applications for an Electronic Resources Librarian, assistant professor, tenure-track faculty position. This position requires a Master’s degree in library science from an ALA-accredited institution or equivalent; two years’ professional experience working with electronic resources or three years’ pre-professional experience in serials and/or electronic resources; experience negotiating licensing agreements, troubleshooting electronic resources issues, working with vendors and users to remedy contract discrepancies, and licensing data sets; budgeting and supervisory experience; and experience working in a team environment. Responsibilities of this position include a component of teaching/instruction. Salary DOE. Screening will begin on 2/9. For more information & to apply online, go to https://jobs.cwu.edu/postings/8775. Materials to be submitted include a letter of interest, curriculum vitae, academic transcripts, and reference contacts. CWU is an AA/EEO/Title IV/Section 503/VEVRAA institution.
- Serials Bindery Assistant, LAC Federal, Washington, DC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS
- Technical Services Library Assistant , LibSource, New York, NY
- Electronic Resources and Collections Librarian, Loyola University Chicago Health Sciences Library, Chicago, IL
- Metadata Services Manager, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Resource Description Manager, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Electronic Resources/Collection Development Librarian, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, PA