Greenpoint Global seeks an RDA supervisor for a team of cataloguers for their Digital Archive Products. They do not work with AARC2 any longer. The documents to be archived are all digital but cover a number of document types, including monographs, periodicals, unpublished, rare materials etc.
- Degree in library science;
- Two or more years’ experience creating, revising and/or updating bibliographic records in MARC format;
- Familiarity with MARC format, cataloging rules; RDA knowledge a must
Strong attention to detail;
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of U.S. government publications and LOC classification system will be a plus.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org.