Knowledge and Library Services at Harvard Business School (HBS) is seeking a versatile, results and service oriented individual who thrives in a changing learning environment to become a key member of the Baker Library collections and data management teams.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Implementing and providing day-to-day management of the new Research Data Management Program for HBS.
- Acquiring and tracking special data sets and other research materials for individual HBS faculty and doctoral students.
- Consulting with customers and colleagues on intellectual property issues.
- Implementing the collection development policy, including vendor negotiations and licensing.
- Preparing budget requests and forecasts and liaise with Harvard Library acquisitions as needed.
For more information and to apply, visit https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGWEbHost/jobdetails.aspx?siteID=5341&AReq=33846BR.