Cabrini College seeks a Serials and Circulation Library Associate. Under the direction of the Assistant Library Director, the incumbent oversees receipt of serials, claiming, updating Sirsi; participates in desk coverage; contributes to library resources.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for serials collection management, maintenance, and usage.
· Submits claims to serials agent for missing issues.
· Prepares serials for bindery shipment.
· Processes daily reports for circulation.
· Monitors overdue, lost, and missing print library materials.
· Updates Banner student accounts in cases of overdue/lost library materials.
· Serves as liaison to Facilities Department, Housekeeping, Safety Committee, and serves as building manager.
· Assists in training and managing student workers.
· Participates in collection development and weeding, liaison activities, and copyright compliance.
· Conducts database and internet searching.
· Participates in professional organizations as appropriate.
· Participates in collaborative projects as required.
· Performs other duties as required.
For more information and to apply, visit https://jobs.cabrini.edu/postings/46.