Kansas State University Libraries invite applications and nominations for the position of Director, Center for Digital Scholarship and Publishing. Master’s degree from an ALA accredited program plus demonstrated knowledge of current issues in scholarly communications, data management, library publishing trends and practices, and emerging directions in digital scholarship required. For a complete position description and application procedures, visit our website: www.lib.k-state.edu/jobs. Kansas State University is EOE of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Kansas State University encourages diversity among its employees. Background check required.
- Serials Acquisitions Specialist, UNC Charlotte, Charlotte, NC
- Discovery Services Librarian, SUNY Cortland, Cortland, NY
- Monographs Description Librarian, Duke University Libraries, Durham, NC
- Serials Bindery Assistant, Washington DC
- Head of Metadata & Discovery, University of Connecticut, CT
- Associate Director of Reese Library and Associate Professor, Augusta, Georgia
- Head of Budget, Acquisitions and Discovery Services, University of Richmond, Richmond, VA