Kansas State University Libraries invite applications and nominations for the position of Director, Center for Digital Scholarship and Publishing. Master’s degree from an ALA accredited program plus demonstrated knowledge of current issues in scholarly communications, data management, library publishing trends and practices, and emerging directions in digital scholarship required. For a complete position description and application procedures, visit our website: www.lib.k-state.edu/jobs. Kansas State University is EOE of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Kansas State University encourages diversity among its employees. Background check required.
- Head of Electronic Resources, Harvard, Cambridge, MA
- Scholarly Communication & Copyright Librarian, University of California, Berkeley, CA
- Lecturer – Library Faculty Fellow, Clemson University, Clemson, SC
- Global Digital Humanities Librarian, OSU, Columbus, OH
- Librarian for Cultural Diversity Inquiry, OSU, Columbus, OH
- Scholarly Communications and Copyright Services Librarian, Digital Initiatives, UBC Library, Vancouver, Canada
- E-Resources Technology Specialist, Princeton University Library, Princeton, NJ