Kansas State University Libraries invite applications and nominations for the position of Director, Center for Digital Scholarship and Publishing. Master’s degree from an ALA accredited program plus demonstrated knowledge of current issues in scholarly communications, data management, library publishing trends and practices, and emerging directions in digital scholarship required. For a complete position description and application procedures, visit our website: www.lib.k-state.edu/jobs. Kansas State University is EOE of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Kansas State University encourages diversity among its employees. Background check required.
- Electronic Resources/Collection Development Librarian, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, PA
- Acquisitions and Discovery Cohort, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Licensing & Copyright Librarian, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
- Acquisitions and Cataloging Librarian , Copley Library, University of San Diego, CA
- Discovery & Library Analytics Librarian, Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, PA
- Head of Licensing & Acquisitions, University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT
- Business Librarian, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH