Kansas State University Libraries invite applications and nominations for the position of Director, Center for Digital Scholarship and Publishing. Master’s degree from an ALA accredited program plus demonstrated knowledge of current issues in scholarly communications, data management, library publishing trends and practices, and emerging directions in digital scholarship required. For a complete position description and application procedures, visit our website: www.lib.k-state.edu/jobs. Kansas State University is EOE of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Kansas State University encourages diversity among its employees. Background check required.
- Electronic Resources Management Librarian, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI
- Cataloging & Metadata Librarian (Database Management Specialist), University of Miami Libraries, Coral Gables, FL
- Head of Acquisitions Services, Penn State University Libraries, University Park, PA
- Scholarly Communications Librarian, Florida Gulf Coast University Library, Fort Myers, FL
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA
- Head of Metadata Services at the University of Toronto Libraries, Toronto, Ontario
- Librarian for Digital Impact & Innovation Gordon Library, Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI) , Worcester, MA