The cataloger is responsible for creating original cataloging for all newly acquired continuing resources in all formats. The Library is an active contributor to the Program for Cooperative Cataloging (PCC), contributing to the national efforts of CONSER, BIBCO, NACO, and SACO; therefore, all descriptive cataloging is performed in accordance with national standards. The cataloger also performs the regular metadata maintenance associated with continuing resources, required not only to assure accurate, clear, and usable data, but to also promote access and discoverability. The cataloger should expect to work not only with current materials, but also materials that span the existing historical holdings of the Library’s collection.
- Thesis-Dissertation Format Review Librarian, Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS
- Continuing Resources Librarian, Wheaton College, Wheaton, IL
- E-Resources & Serials Acquisitions Specialist, University of Colorado Boulder, Boulder, CO
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
- Assistant Professor / Discovery Services Librarian, University of Dayton Libraries, Dayton, OH
- Head of Discovery Services, University at Buffalo (SUNY) Libraries, Buffalo, NY
- Coordinator of Serials and Electronic Resources, University of North Carolina Wilmington, Wilmington, NC