Forsyth Library at Fort Hays State University, Hays, Kansas, is seeking to fill the full-time (12-month), non-tenure track position of Instruction & Periodicals Librarian.
- MLS degree from ALA accredited institution (entry-level or early career librarians are encouraged to apply).
- Experience with providing information literacy instruction using print and online resources.
- Experience or familiarity with periodicals in print, electronic, and microform formats.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
For more information and to apply, visit http://www.fhsu.edu/faculty-and-staff/administrative/Instruction-and-Periodicals-Librarian/.