SCSU invites applications for an Academic Technologies Librarian. This is a probationary/tenure-track position with the rank of Assistant or Associate Professor, dependent on qualifications and experience.
Reporting to the Dean of Learning Resources Services, the successful candidate will:
- Support and provide leadership for the integrated library system (in a consortial environment), open source initiatives, archives and repository management systems, and library integrative technologies.
- Provide vision and leadership to investigate, evaluate, and incorporate emerging technologies into library systems and services.
- Manage multiple library-related systems and technology projects.
- Participate in the establishment of library information and technology goals, objectives, and priorities.
- Coordinate with campus information technology services to assure a consistent and constantly improving library user experience.
- Communicate and translate systems and technology concepts, issues, and opportunities within and among diverse academic communities.
- Perform other library responsibilities, including liaison work and other collaborative activities.
For more information and to apply, visit http://agency.governmentjobs.com/stcloudstate/default.cfm.