The Office of Library Services at the Central Administrative Office of CUNY supports the libraries at the University’s 24 campuses to coordinate and enhance library services for students and faculty in partnership with campus librarians. The Office provides the CUNY+ online catalog, negotiates University-wide contracts and licenses, and subsidizes the CUNY Digital Library Collection, commercial document delivery, and courtesy discharge services. The Office seeks an Electronic Resources Librarian to manage full life cycle of electronic resources licensed to the University with primary accountability for e-book collection development, acquisition, and access, and secondary accountability for supporting database and journal packages. The position reports to the University Dean for Libraries and Information Resources.
- Director of Acquisitions and Metadata Services, Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, MI
- Cataloging & Metadata Librarian, Loyola Notre Dame Library, Baltimore, MD
- Assessment Coordinator, Adelphi University, Garden City, NY
- Academic Technology Librarian, The Citadel, Charleston, SC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY
- Cataloging Project Manager, Washington, D.C.
- Coordinator of Resource Acquisition and Management, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC