Reporting to Head of Woodruff Technical Services and serving as an area leader for Electronic & Continuing Resources (ECR) including print serials and government documents, the Manager is responsible for management, policy, planning and advocacy for print serials and electronic resources support within the Woodruff Library. This includes acquisitions, receipt and processing of print serials and electronic resources, binding operations, implementation, maintenance and review of licensed electronic resources and vendor products. The Manager assumes a leadership role in support of workflows committed to acquiring, describing, and providing access to serials and electronic resources in all mediums and languages. The Manager will align all processes and practices within the framework of Woodruff Technical Services organizational initiatives, foster innovation and implement constructive change as a part of evolving staff roles in strategic directions.
- Electronic Resources Management Librarian, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI
- Cataloging & Metadata Librarian (Database Management Specialist), University of Miami Libraries, Coral Gables, FL
- Head of Acquisitions Services, Penn State University Libraries, University Park, PA
- Scholarly Communications Librarian, Florida Gulf Coast University Library, Fort Myers, FL
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA
- Head of Metadata Services at the University of Toronto Libraries, Toronto, Ontario
- Librarian for Digital Impact & Innovation Gordon Library, Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI) , Worcester, MA