Reporting to Head of Woodruff Technical Services and serving as an area leader for Electronic & Continuing Resources (ECR) including print serials and government documents, the Manager is responsible for management, policy, planning and advocacy for print serials and electronic resources support within the Woodruff Library. This includes acquisitions, receipt and processing of print serials and electronic resources, binding operations, implementation, maintenance and review of licensed electronic resources and vendor products. The Manager assumes a leadership role in support of workflows committed to acquiring, describing, and providing access to serials and electronic resources in all mediums and languages. The Manager will align all processes and practices within the framework of Woodruff Technical Services organizational initiatives, foster innovation and implement constructive change as a part of evolving staff roles in strategic directions.
- Head of Electronic Resources, Harvard, Cambridge, MA
- Scholarly Communication & Copyright Librarian, University of California, Berkeley, CA
- Lecturer – Library Faculty Fellow, Clemson University, Clemson, SC
- Global Digital Humanities Librarian, OSU, Columbus, OH
- Librarian for Cultural Diversity Inquiry, OSU, Columbus, OH
- Scholarly Communications and Copyright Services Librarian, Digital Initiatives, UBC Library, Vancouver, Canada
- E-Resources Technology Specialist, Princeton University Library, Princeton, NJ