Texas A&M University-Central Texas seeks a self-motivated, creative and innovative Cataloging and Acquisitions Librarian. Reporting to the Technical Services Coordinator, this position manages assigned functional areas of acquisitions and cataloging.
- Master of Library Science or equivalent degree from an American Library Association accredited University or College.
- Two years of experience in a library.
- Experience in a technical services department in an academic library.
- Background in acquisitions.
- Two years of professional library experience.
- Demonstrated competency in cataloging.
For more information and to apply for this position, see posting number 0000236 at https://www.tamuctjobs.com/applicants/jsp/shared/Welcome_css.jsp