The University of Georgia Libraries seeks a Serials Cataloger who will be responsible for performing original and complex copy cataloging of serials in all languages and formats. Materials are processed for the Main and Science Libraries, as well as off-campus research facility libraries. The Serials Cataloger serves as a resource person in the area of serials cataloging. In addition, the incumbent assists the Section Head in developing serials cataloging policies and procedures. The Serials Cataloging Section of the Cataloging Department is comprised of the Head, one librarian, and three support staff members. The Serials Cataloger reports to the Head of the Serials Cataloging Section. To view a full description of the position and application instructions please go to: http://www.libs.uga.edu/humres/jobs/serials.html.
- Serials Acquisitions Specialist, UNC Charlotte, Charlotte, NC
- Discovery Services Librarian, SUNY Cortland, Cortland, NY
- Monographs Description Librarian, Duke University Libraries, Durham, NC
- Serials Bindery Assistant, Washington DC
- Head of Metadata & Discovery, University of Connecticut, CT
- Associate Director of Reese Library and Associate Professor, Augusta, Georgia
- Head of Budget, Acquisitions and Discovery Services, University of Richmond, Richmond, VA