The University of Georgia Libraries seeks a Serials Cataloger who will be responsible for performing original and complex copy cataloging of serials in all languages and formats. Materials are processed for the Main and Science Libraries, as well as off-campus research facility libraries. The Serials Cataloger serves as a resource person in the area of serials cataloging. In addition, the incumbent assists the Section Head in developing serials cataloging policies and procedures. The Serials Cataloging Section of the Cataloging Department is comprised of the Head, one librarian, and three support staff members. The Serials Cataloger reports to the Head of the Serials Cataloging Section. To view a full description of the position and application instructions please go to: http://www.libs.uga.edu/humres/jobs/serials.html.
- Director of Acquisitions and Metadata Services, Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, MI
- Cataloging & Metadata Librarian, Loyola Notre Dame Library, Baltimore, MD
- Assessment Coordinator, Adelphi University, Garden City, NY
- Academic Technology Librarian, The Citadel, Charleston, SC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY
- Cataloging Project Manager, Washington, D.C.
- Coordinator of Resource Acquisition and Management, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC