The University of Georgia Libraries seeks a Serials Cataloger who will be responsible for performing original and complex copy cataloging of serials in all languages and formats. Materials are processed for the Main and Science Libraries, as well as off-campus research facility libraries. The Serials Cataloger serves as a resource person in the area of serials cataloging. In addition, the incumbent assists the Section Head in developing serials cataloging policies and procedures. The Serials Cataloging Section of the Cataloging Department is comprised of the Head, one librarian, and three support staff members. The Serials Cataloger reports to the Head of the Serials Cataloging Section. To view a full description of the position and application instructions please go to: http://www.libs.uga.edu/humres/jobs/serials.html.
- Assistant Library Director II for Resource Acquisitions Resource & Collections Strategy Services, Wayne State University, Detroit MI
- Part-time E-Resources Bibliographic Control Assistant, DePaul University, Chicago IL
- Acquisition and Description Librarian, Duke Kunshan University (China)
- Electronic Resources Management Librarian, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI
- Cataloging & Metadata Librarian (Database Management Specialist), University of Miami Libraries, Coral Gables, FL
- Head of Acquisitions Services, Penn State University Libraries, University Park, PA
- Scholarly Communications Librarian, Florida Gulf Coast University Library, Fort Myers, FL