The University of Georgia Libraries seeks a Serials Cataloger who will be responsible for performing original and complex copy cataloging of serials in all languages and formats. Materials are processed for the Main and Science Libraries, as well as off-campus research facility libraries. The Serials Cataloger serves as a resource person in the area of serials cataloging. In addition, the incumbent assists the Section Head in developing serials cataloging policies and procedures. The Serials Cataloging Section of the Cataloging Department is comprised of the Head, one librarian, and three support staff members. The Serials Cataloger reports to the Head of the Serials Cataloging Section. To view a full description of the position and application instructions please go to: http://www.libs.uga.edu/humres/jobs/serials.html.
- Scholarly Communications Librarian, Florida Gulf Coast University Library, Fort Myers, FL
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA
- Head of Metadata Services at the University of Toronto Libraries, Toronto, Ontario
- Librarian for Digital Impact & Innovation Gordon Library, Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI) , Worcester, MA
- Associate Director for Impact & Innovation Gordon Library, Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI), Worcester, MA
- Electronic Resources and Collections Librarian, Loyola University Chicago Health Sciences Library, Chicago, IL
- Electronic Resources Librarian and Cataloger, Utah State University Libraries, Logan, UT