The University of Georgia Libraries seeks a Serials Cataloger who will be responsible for performing original and complex copy cataloging of serials in all languages and formats. Materials are processed for the Main and Science Libraries, as well as off-campus research facility libraries. The Serials Cataloger serves as a resource person in the area of serials cataloging. In addition, the incumbent assists the Section Head in developing serials cataloging policies and procedures. The Serials Cataloging Section of the Cataloging Department is comprised of the Head, one librarian, and three support staff members. The Serials Cataloger reports to the Head of the Serials Cataloging Section. To view a full description of the position and application instructions please go to: http://www.libs.uga.edu/humres/jobs/serials.html.
- Electronic Resources and Collections Librarian, Loyola University Chicago Health Sciences Library, Chicago, IL
- Metadata Services Manager, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Resource Description Manager, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Electronic Resources/Collection Development Librarian, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, PA
- Acquisitions and Discovery Cohort, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Licensing & Copyright Librarian, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
- Acquisitions and Cataloging Librarian , Copley Library, University of San Diego, CA