Humanities Cataloger for the University of Oklahoma Libraries (http://libraries.ou.edu/) will use OCLC and the library management system to perform original and complex cataloging in the area of humanities and other subjects, in a variety of languages in both print and non-print formats. Tasks include work with name, series and subject authority control, and other general assignments. Creates metadata for digital projects as assigned. This position may supervise students and staff on cataloging projects. This is an instructor-level, interim position governed by the University’s policies. Interested applicants should send a cover letter, current resume or vita, and list of 3 references to Carl Grant firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. The University of Oklahoma is an equal opportunity institution. www.ou.edu/eoo
- Associate Dean of Libraries, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC
- Senior Data Analyst, JSTOR/ ITHAKA , Ann Arbor, MI.
- Cataloger, Beltsville, MD
- Serials and Stacks Coordinator, University of Colorado, Denver, CO
- Editor-in-Chief, The Serials Librarian, Virtual
- Electronic Resources Discovery Manager, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA
- Head, Metadata Services, Purdue University Libraries, West Lafayette, IN