Reporting to the Director of Application Management & Infrastructure (Library), the Head of Library Application Support (Head/LAS) is a key systems and managerial position with responsibility for a 6-member department focused on providing high-quality, robust systems that facilitate search, discovery, and delivery of library services and resources to the entire Emory university campus. Heading a department that provides services to all libraries of Emory University, this enterprise-wide department is a key component of Emory’s newly integrated information technology-library ecosystem. The Head of Library Application Support contributes to the continuous improvement, extension, and integration of the Library’s various systems and increasingly sophisticated search tools, including the Library catalog, discovery layer, Library website, ERM, knowledge base management, institutional repository, and other digital delivery platforms in support of faculty and student teaching and learning and research and scholarship.
- Metadata Services Manager, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Resource Description Manager, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Electronic Resources/Collection Development Librarian, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, PA
- Acquisitions and Discovery Cohort, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Licensing & Copyright Librarian, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
- Acquisitions and Cataloging Librarian , Copley Library, University of San Diego, CA
- Discovery & Library Analytics Librarian, Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, PA