Reporting to the Director of Application Management & Infrastructure (Library), the Head of Library Application Support (Head/LAS) is a key systems and managerial position with responsibility for a 6-member department focused on providing high-quality, robust systems that facilitate search, discovery, and delivery of library services and resources to the entire Emory university campus. Heading a department that provides services to all libraries of Emory University, this enterprise-wide department is a key component of Emory’s newly integrated information technology-library ecosystem. The Head of Library Application Support contributes to the continuous improvement, extension, and integration of the Library’s various systems and increasingly sophisticated search tools, including the Library catalog, discovery layer, Library website, ERM, knowledge base management, institutional repository, and other digital delivery platforms in support of faculty and student teaching and learning and research and scholarship.
- Thesis-Dissertation Format Review Librarian, Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS
- Continuing Resources Librarian, Wheaton College, Wheaton, IL
- E-Resources & Serials Acquisitions Specialist, University of Colorado Boulder, Boulder, CO
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX
- Assistant Professor / Discovery Services Librarian, University of Dayton Libraries, Dayton, OH
- Head of Discovery Services, University at Buffalo (SUNY) Libraries, Buffalo, NY
- Coordinator of Serials and Electronic Resources, University of North Carolina Wilmington, Wilmington, NC