Reporting to the Director of Application Management & Infrastructure (Library), the Head of Library Application Support (Head/LAS) is a key systems and managerial position with responsibility for a 6-member department focused on providing high-quality, robust systems that facilitate search, discovery, and delivery of library services and resources to the entire Emory university campus. Heading a department that provides services to all libraries of Emory University, this enterprise-wide department is a key component of Emory’s newly integrated information technology-library ecosystem. The Head of Library Application Support contributes to the continuous improvement, extension, and integration of the Library’s various systems and increasingly sophisticated search tools, including the Library catalog, discovery layer, Library website, ERM, knowledge base management, institutional repository, and other digital delivery platforms in support of faculty and student teaching and learning and research and scholarship.
- Scholarly Communications Librarian, Florida Gulf Coast University Library, Fort Myers, FL
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA
- Head of Metadata Services at the University of Toronto Libraries, Toronto, Ontario
- Librarian for Digital Impact & Innovation Gordon Library, Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI) , Worcester, MA
- Associate Director for Impact & Innovation Gordon Library, Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI), Worcester, MA
- Electronic Resources and Collections Librarian, Loyola University Chicago Health Sciences Library, Chicago, IL
- Electronic Resources Librarian and Cataloger, Utah State University Libraries, Logan, UT