Purdue University Libraries seeks a highly motivated, intellectually curious, and reliable Digital Repository Specialist to support the creation of unique digital collections in Purdue University Libraries. Responsibilities of the Digital Repository Specialist will be split between the development of Human-Animal Bond Research Institute (HABRI) Central, (a grant-funded online resource focused on the health benefits of the human/animal bond—H/AB) and, to a lesser extent, the licensing and upload of content to the Purdue e-Pubs institutional repository.
- Serials Acquisitions Specialist, UNC Charlotte, Charlotte, NC
- Discovery Services Librarian, SUNY Cortland, Cortland, NY
- Monographs Description Librarian, Duke University Libraries, Durham, NC
- Serials Bindery Assistant, Washington DC
- Head of Metadata & Discovery, University of Connecticut, CT
- Associate Director of Reese Library and Associate Professor, Augusta, Georgia
- Head of Budget, Acquisitions and Discovery Services, University of Richmond, Richmond, VA