Purdue University Libraries seeks a highly motivated, intellectually curious, and reliable Digital Repository Specialist to support the creation of unique digital collections in Purdue University Libraries. Responsibilities of the Digital Repository Specialist will be split between the development of Human-Animal Bond Research Institute (HABRI) Central, (a grant-funded online resource focused on the health benefits of the human/animal bond—H/AB) and, to a lesser extent, the licensing and upload of content to the Purdue e-Pubs institutional repository.
- Assistant Library Director II for Resource Acquisitions Resource & Collections Strategy Services, Wayne State University, Detroit MI
- Part-time E-Resources Bibliographic Control Assistant, DePaul University, Chicago IL
- Acquisition and Description Librarian, Duke Kunshan University (China)
- Electronic Resources Management Librarian, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI
- Cataloging & Metadata Librarian (Database Management Specialist), University of Miami Libraries, Coral Gables, FL
- Head of Acquisitions Services, Penn State University Libraries, University Park, PA
- Scholarly Communications Librarian, Florida Gulf Coast University Library, Fort Myers, FL