Purdue University Libraries seeks a highly motivated, intellectually curious, and reliable Digital Repository Specialist to support the creation of unique digital collections in Purdue University Libraries. Responsibilities of the Digital Repository Specialist will be split between the development of Human-Animal Bond Research Institute (HABRI) Central, (a grant-funded online resource focused on the health benefits of the human/animal bond—H/AB) and, to a lesser extent, the licensing and upload of content to the Purdue e-Pubs institutional repository.
- Director of Acquisitions and Metadata Services, Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, MI
- Cataloging & Metadata Librarian, Loyola Notre Dame Library, Baltimore, MD
- Assessment Coordinator, Adelphi University, Garden City, NY
- Academic Technology Librarian, The Citadel, Charleston, SC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY
- Cataloging Project Manager, Washington, D.C.
- Coordinator of Resource Acquisition and Management, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC