Polk Library is seeking an energetic and innovative librarian to coordinate and manage our growing online collections. Under the direction of the Head of Collections and Technical Services, principal responsibilities include providing leadership in the management, purchase, licensing and assessment of electronic resources and managing the knowledgebase for a link resolver and other discovery tools. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Fordham University, Bronx, NY
- Electronic resources Librarian, The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
- Head of Electronic Resources and Serials Acquisitions, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA
- Head of Electronic Resources & Serials, Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA
- Metadata Initiatives Librarian, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Resource Management, Department Head, University of Colorado Denver’s Auraria Library, Denver, CO
- Monographic Acquisitions Coordinator, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA