Polk Library is seeking an energetic and innovative librarian to coordinate and manage our growing online collections. Under the direction of the Head of Collections and Technical Services, principal responsibilities include providing leadership in the management, purchase, licensing and assessment of electronic resources and managing the knowledgebase for a link resolver and other discovery tools. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Electronic Resources and Scholarly Communications Librarian, Hilton M. Briggs Library, South Dakota State University
- Acquisitions Librarian, Washington, DC
- Head of Technical Services / Coordinator of Resource Acquisition and Management, Belk Library, Appalachian State University, Boone, North Carolina
- Electronic Resources and Collections Librarian, Loyola University Chicago Health Sciences Library, Maywood, IL
- Catalog Metadata Librarian, Zach S. Henderson Library, Georgia Southern University, Statesboro, GA
- Learning Technologies Librarian, Clemson University Libraries, Clemson, SC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, University of Colorado Health Sciences Library, Aurora, CO