Polk Library is seeking an energetic and innovative librarian to coordinate and manage our growing online collections. Under the direction of the Head of Collections and Technical Services, principal responsibilities include providing leadership in the management, purchase, licensing and assessment of electronic resources and managing the knowledgebase for a link resolver and other discovery tools. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Scholarly Communications Librarian, Florida Gulf Coast University Library, Fort Myers, FL
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA
- Head of Metadata Services at the University of Toronto Libraries, Toronto, Ontario
- Librarian for Digital Impact & Innovation Gordon Library, Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI) , Worcester, MA
- Associate Director for Impact & Innovation Gordon Library, Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI), Worcester, MA
- Electronic Resources and Collections Librarian, Loyola University Chicago Health Sciences Library, Chicago, IL
- Electronic Resources Librarian and Cataloger, Utah State University Libraries, Logan, UT