Polk Library is seeking an energetic and innovative librarian to coordinate and manage our growing online collections. Under the direction of the Head of Collections and Technical Services, principal responsibilities include providing leadership in the management, purchase, licensing and assessment of electronic resources and managing the knowledgebase for a link resolver and other discovery tools. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Electronic and Continuing Resources Librarian, University of Wisconsin Parkside, Kenosha WI
- Assistant Library Director II for Resource Acquisitions Resource & Collections Strategy Services, Wayne State University, Detroit MI
- Part-time E-Resources Bibliographic Control Assistant, DePaul University, Chicago IL
- Acquisition and Description Librarian, Duke Kunshan University (China)
- Electronic Resources Management Librarian, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI
- Cataloging & Metadata Librarian (Database Management Specialist), University of Miami Libraries, Coral Gables, FL
- Head of Acquisitions Services, Penn State University Libraries, University Park, PA