The Assistant Electronic Resources Acquisitions (AERA) Librarian is primarily responsible for managing contracted services with the University of Wisconsin System for the Shared Electronic Collection. Reporting to the Head, Acquisitions Department, the AERA Librarian will work closely with the Electronic Resources Acquisitions Librarian, other electronic resources support staff in the Department, and the UW System Administrative Program Manager in the coordination and provision of services. Principal duties include review and negotiation of license terms and pricing with vendors/publishers, management of resources for the SEC, facilitation of selection and assessment of SEC content, facilitation of the work of the Council of University of Wisconsin Libraries Collection Development Committee (CDC), and special projects with the SEC Management Committee.
- Serials Bindery Assistant, LAC Federal, Washington, DC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS
- Technical Services Library Assistant , LibSource, New York, NY
- Electronic Resources and Collections Librarian, Loyola University Chicago Health Sciences Library, Chicago, IL
- Metadata Services Manager, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Resource Description Manager, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Electronic Resources/Collection Development Librarian, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, PA