LAC Group is seeking a Metadata Specialist to work on short-term contract (2-3 weeks) for an LAC Group client; a prestigious media agency; located in Washington, DC, but the work can be done remotely from anywhere in the United States. This position includes data entry of specific and relevant metadata specific to the corresponding digital assets within our client’s specific style guidelines and project requirements. This can work remotely, but will require close coordination with the Project Manager and the rest of the project team to assure timely productivity, quality and consistency.
- Scholarly Communications Librarian, Florida Gulf Coast University Library, Fort Myers, FL
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA
- Head of Metadata Services at the University of Toronto Libraries, Toronto, Ontario
- Librarian for Digital Impact & Innovation Gordon Library, Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI) , Worcester, MA
- Associate Director for Impact & Innovation Gordon Library, Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI), Worcester, MA
- Electronic Resources and Collections Librarian, Loyola University Chicago Health Sciences Library, Chicago, IL
- Electronic Resources Librarian and Cataloger, Utah State University Libraries, Logan, UT