LAC Group is seeking a Metadata Specialist to work on short-term contract (2-3 weeks) for an LAC Group client; a prestigious media agency; located in Washington, DC, but the work can be done remotely from anywhere in the United States. This position includes data entry of specific and relevant metadata specific to the corresponding digital assets within our client’s specific style guidelines and project requirements. This can work remotely, but will require close coordination with the Project Manager and the rest of the project team to assure timely productivity, quality and consistency.
- Electronic Resources and Scholarly Communications Librarian, Hilton M. Briggs Library, South Dakota State University
- Acquisitions Librarian, Washington, DC
- Head of Technical Services / Coordinator of Resource Acquisition and Management, Belk Library, Appalachian State University, Boone, North Carolina
- Electronic Resources and Collections Librarian, Loyola University Chicago Health Sciences Library, Maywood, IL
- Catalog Metadata Librarian, Zach S. Henderson Library, Georgia Southern University, Statesboro, GA
- Learning Technologies Librarian, Clemson University Libraries, Clemson, SC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, University of Colorado Health Sciences Library, Aurora, CO