LAC Group is seeking a Metadata Specialist to work on short-term contract (2-3 weeks) for an LAC Group client; a prestigious media agency; located in Washington, DC, but the work can be done remotely from anywhere in the United States. This position includes data entry of specific and relevant metadata specific to the corresponding digital assets within our client’s specific style guidelines and project requirements. This can work remotely, but will require close coordination with the Project Manager and the rest of the project team to assure timely productivity, quality and consistency.
- Associate Dean of Libraries, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC
- Senior Data Analyst, JSTOR/ ITHAKA , Ann Arbor, MI.
- Cataloger, Beltsville, MD
- Serials and Stacks Coordinator, University of Colorado, Denver, CO
- Editor-in-Chief, The Serials Librarian, Virtual
- Electronic Resources Discovery Manager, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA
- Head, Metadata Services, Purdue University Libraries, West Lafayette, IN