LAC Group is seeking a Metadata Specialist to work on short-term contract (2-3 weeks) for an LAC Group client; a prestigious media agency; located in Washington, DC, but the work can be done remotely from anywhere in the United States. This position includes data entry of specific and relevant metadata specific to the corresponding digital assets within our client’s specific style guidelines and project requirements. This can work remotely, but will require close coordination with the Project Manager and the rest of the project team to assure timely productivity, quality and consistency.
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Fordham University, Bronx, NY
- Electronic resources Librarian, The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
- Head of Electronic Resources and Serials Acquisitions, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA
- Head of Electronic Resources & Serials, Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA
- Metadata Initiatives Librarian, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Resource Management, Department Head, University of Colorado Denver’s Auraria Library, Denver, CO
- Monographic Acquisitions Coordinator, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA