LAC Group is seeking a Metadata Specialist to work on short-term contract (2-3 weeks) for an LAC Group client; a prestigious media agency; located in Washington, DC, but the work can be done remotely from anywhere in the United States. This position includes data entry of specific and relevant metadata specific to the corresponding digital assets within our client’s specific style guidelines and project requirements. This can work remotely, but will require close coordination with the Project Manager and the rest of the project team to assure timely productivity, quality and consistency.
- Electronic and Continuing Resources Librarian, University of Wisconsin Parkside, Kenosha WI
- Assistant Library Director II for Resource Acquisitions Resource & Collections Strategy Services, Wayne State University, Detroit MI
- Part-time E-Resources Bibliographic Control Assistant, DePaul University, Chicago IL
- Acquisition and Description Librarian, Duke Kunshan University (China)
- Electronic Resources Management Librarian, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI
- Cataloging & Metadata Librarian (Database Management Specialist), University of Miami Libraries, Coral Gables, FL
- Head of Acquisitions Services, Penn State University Libraries, University Park, PA