The University of Maryland Libraries is seeking a Head for the Metadata Services Department that will lead a service-centered department in designing, implementing, and assessing a wide range of processes that rely on metadata to provide access to the University of Maryland Libraries scholarly resources in all formats. In a collaborative environment, plans and develops policies, workflows, and special projects. In partnership with colleagues in Public Services, Collection Management, and the Information Technology Divisions, has primary leadership responsibility for knowledge access strategies through the Libraries’ discovery systems.
- Electronic Resources Librarian, University of California, Davis, CA
- Metadata Librarian, Clemson University, SC
- Electronic Resources Discovery & Access Librarian, Yale University, New Haven, CT
- Electronic Resources Acquisitions Librarian, Yale University, New Haven, CT
- Department Head, Technical Services, Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA
- Head, Acquisitions and Metadata Services, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
- Electronic Resources Librarian, University of Colorado, Health Sciences Library (Aurora, Colorado) – Deadline Extended