The University of Maryland Libraries is seeking a Head for the Metadata Services Department that will lead a service-centered department in designing, implementing, and assessing a wide range of processes that rely on metadata to provide access to the University of Maryland Libraries scholarly resources in all formats. In a collaborative environment, plans and develops policies, workflows, and special projects. In partnership with colleagues in Public Services, Collection Management, and the Information Technology Divisions, has primary leadership responsibility for knowledge access strategies through the Libraries’ discovery systems.
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Raleigh, NC
- Fordham University, Bronx, NY, Electronic Resources Librarian
- Art and Design Librarian, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Part-Time Media Cataloger, LAC Group, Manhattan, New York NY
- Assistant Professor/Business Librarian, Mississippi State University, Starkville MS
- Digital Resources Librarian, University of Colorado Health Sciences Library, Aurora CO
- Electronic and Continuing Resources Librarian, University of Wisconsin Parkside, Kenosha WI