The University of Maryland Libraries is seeking a Head for the Metadata Services Department that will lead a service-centered department in designing, implementing, and assessing a wide range of processes that rely on metadata to provide access to the University of Maryland Libraries scholarly resources in all formats. In a collaborative environment, plans and develops policies, workflows, and special projects. In partnership with colleagues in Public Services, Collection Management, and the Information Technology Divisions, has primary leadership responsibility for knowledge access strategies through the Libraries’ discovery systems.
- Academic Technology Librarian, The Citadel, Charleston, SC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY
- Cataloging Project Manager, Washington, D.C.
- Coordinator of Resource Acquisition and Management, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC
- Associate Dean of Libraries, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC
- Senior Data Analyst, JSTOR/ ITHAKA , Ann Arbor, MI.
- Cataloger, Beltsville, MD