The University of Maryland Libraries is seeking a Head for the Metadata Services Department that will lead a service-centered department in designing, implementing, and assessing a wide range of processes that rely on metadata to provide access to the University of Maryland Libraries scholarly resources in all formats. In a collaborative environment, plans and develops policies, workflows, and special projects. In partnership with colleagues in Public Services, Collection Management, and the Information Technology Divisions, has primary leadership responsibility for knowledge access strategies through the Libraries’ discovery systems.
- Electronic Resources Management Librarian, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI
- Cataloging & Metadata Librarian (Database Management Specialist), University of Miami Libraries, Coral Gables, FL
- Head of Acquisitions Services, Penn State University Libraries, University Park, PA
- Scholarly Communications Librarian, Florida Gulf Coast University Library, Fort Myers, FL
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA
- Head of Metadata Services at the University of Toronto Libraries, Toronto, Ontario
- Librarian for Digital Impact & Innovation Gordon Library, Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI) , Worcester, MA