The Raynor Memorial Libraries at Marquette University seeks a creative, collaborative, enthusiastic professional for the position of Electronic Records Manager. Reporting to the Head of Special Collections and University Archives, under the direction of the University Archivist, the Electronic Records Manager will focus on the management, acquisition, appraisal, description, disposition, and preservation of born-digital institutional records with historical, evidential, or administrative value to the university.
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Clemson University, Clemson, SC
- Head, Collection Development and Resource Access, Florida International University, Miami, FL
- Serials Acquisitions Specialist, UNC Charlotte, Charlotte, NC
- Discovery Services Librarian, SUNY Cortland, Cortland, NY
- Monographs Description Librarian, Duke University Libraries, Durham, NC
- Serials Bindery Assistant, Washington DC
- Head of Metadata & Discovery, University of Connecticut, CT