The Raynor Memorial Libraries at Marquette University seeks a creative, collaborative, enthusiastic professional for the position of Electronic Records Manager. Reporting to the Head of Special Collections and University Archives, under the direction of the University Archivist, the Electronic Records Manager will focus on the management, acquisition, appraisal, description, disposition, and preservation of born-digital institutional records with historical, evidential, or administrative value to the university.
- Library Sales Manager, Modern Language Association, New York, NY
- Serials & Electronic Resources Acquisitions Librarian, Duke University Libraries, Durham, NC
- Library Sales Manager-International, Duke University Press, Durham, NC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, UAB Libraries, The University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL
- Head of Electronic Resources and Serials, Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA
- Humanities Librarian for Collection Management, University Libraries at Appalachian State University, Boone, NC
- Resource Acquisition Manager, University of Central Oklahoma’s Chambers Library, Edmond, OK