The Raynor Memorial Libraries at Marquette University seeks a creative, collaborative, enthusiastic professional for the position of Electronic Records Manager. Reporting to the Head of Special Collections and University Archives, under the direction of the University Archivist, the Electronic Records Manager will focus on the management, acquisition, appraisal, description, disposition, and preservation of born-digital institutional records with historical, evidential, or administrative value to the university.
- Serials Bindery Assistant, LAC Federal, Washington, DC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS
- Technical Services Library Assistant , LibSource, New York, NY
- Electronic Resources and Collections Librarian, Loyola University Chicago Health Sciences Library, Chicago, IL
- Metadata Services Manager, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Resource Description Manager, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Electronic Resources/Collection Development Librarian, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, PA