The Raynor Memorial Libraries at Marquette University seeks a creative, collaborative, enthusiastic professional for the position of Electronic Records Manager. Reporting to the Head of Special Collections and University Archives, under the direction of the University Archivist, the Electronic Records Manager will focus on the management, acquisition, appraisal, description, disposition, and preservation of born-digital institutional records with historical, evidential, or administrative value to the university.
- Assistant Library Director II for Resource Acquisitions Resource & Collections Strategy Services, Wayne State University, Detroit MI
- Part-time E-Resources Bibliographic Control Assistant, DePaul University, Chicago IL
- Acquisition and Description Librarian, Duke Kunshan University (China)
- Electronic Resources Management Librarian, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI
- Cataloging & Metadata Librarian (Database Management Specialist), University of Miami Libraries, Coral Gables, FL
- Head of Acquisitions Services, Penn State University Libraries, University Park, PA
- Scholarly Communications Librarian, Florida Gulf Coast University Library, Fort Myers, FL