The Raynor Memorial Libraries at Marquette University seeks a creative, collaborative, enthusiastic professional for the position of Electronic Records Manager. Reporting to the Head of Special Collections and University Archives, under the direction of the University Archivist, the Electronic Records Manager will focus on the management, acquisition, appraisal, description, disposition, and preservation of born-digital institutional records with historical, evidential, or administrative value to the university.
- Director of Acquisitions and Metadata Services, Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, MI
- Cataloging & Metadata Librarian, Loyola Notre Dame Library, Baltimore, MD
- Assessment Coordinator, Adelphi University, Garden City, NY
- Academic Technology Librarian, The Citadel, Charleston, SC
- Electronic Resources Librarian, Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY
- Cataloging Project Manager, Washington, D.C.
- Coordinator of Resource Acquisition and Management, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC